Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

South America

So here's the deal, in this re-activated blog I'm trying to sum up a bit, what I've seen during my journey. Somehow as a bit of diary for me but also to let you know what my trip is all about and that I'm doing fine and well. 😜 I didn't organize much apart my flight back home at the end of February. Brazil, Urugay and Argentinia are on my itinerary. Travel guide books, a list of must-sees in Brazil and some good-to-know information and in general my local connection for anything that might come up: Bruna (thank you very much for that!) All that was my starting point and together with all the stories that I hear from fellow travellers I'm planning the whole thing step by step and will let you know post by post.

PS: Photos might come with a little bit of delay as the internet connections are often too slow to upload stuff.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen